Guadagna con Be Ruby ..... NON è un VIRUS è 100%SICURO BeRuby
  • RIHANNA: nuovo singolo, Russian Roulette


    La popstar Rihanna, ha inciso un nuovo singolo, Russian Roulette, che esordirà il 23 novembre e appartiene all’album Rated r. Nel video l’intera canzone.

    TESTO
    Take a breath, take it deep
    Calm yourself, he says to me
    If you play, you play for keeps
    Take a gun, and count to three
    I’m sweating now, moving slow
    No time to think, my turn to go
    [Chorus]
    And you can see my heart beating
    You can see it through my chest
    And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
    Know that I must must pass this test
    So just pull the trigger
    Say a prayer to yourself
    He says close your eyes
    Sometimes it helps
    And then I get a scary thought
    That he’s here means he’s never lost
    (Chorus)
    As my life flashes before my eyes
    I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
    So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
    But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life

0 commenti:

Leave a Reply

TUTTO mercato WEB

 
BeRuby
Aggiungi striscianotizia.com ai tuoi preferiti
Bookmark and Share
Translation services
Best Internet Post